ROW FOR HOPE – is a Half Marathon Indoor Rowing Fundraiser Event in memory of Kathy Milkowski. Proceeds go to The JAG Fund to help raise funds and increase awareness for brain tumor research.
You can enter as either a Solo Participant, 2 Person Team, 3 Person Team or *4 Person Team, rowing a distance of 21,098m relay race on an indoor rowing machine.
THE JAG FUND – Joel Anthony Gingras Jr. Memorial Foundation
Is a grassroots network of family, friends and neighbors united in remembrance, inspired by hope and passionately committed to finding a cure for brain tumors. The mission of the JAG Fund is to celebrate the life of Joel A. Gingras Jr., raise vital funding for brain tumor research and increase public awareness of the disease. Working independently and together with other professional organizations, the JAG Fund provides support for brain tumor research in hopes of creating a brighter tomorrow. Click here for more Information about The Jag Fund.
1. Solo M/F – Start time: 7:00AM
2. 2 Person Team M / F / or Co-ed – Start time: 9:00AM
3. 3 person Team M / F / or Co-ed – Start time: 9:00AM
4. *4+ person Team: 4 person team are not able to compete for an award, they are doing it just for fun. – Start time: 9:00AM
1. Solo or teams must complete 21,098m.
2. Teams can switch team members on and off the rower at any point.
3. The only person allowed to touch the rower is the individual who is rowing.
4. Monitors will be set on 21,098m and count down to Zero.
PRICE OF EVENT
$55 Per Person Donation
AWARDS & AFTER PARTY
7:00AM – Solo M/F – Start Time
7:30AM – Team Registration starts.
9:00AM – Team Start Time 11:30 Finish